Germany vs. Turkey

Berlin - or, namely, Kreuzberg - is going to go crazy tomorrow night as Germany plays Turkey in the semifinals of the European cup. Dave and I are going to avoid the big screen TV at the Brandenburg Gate, where they're expecting 500,000 people. There's a great article about it today in the New York Times. Click here to check it out.
I've got my money on Germany, but regardless of who wins, there will be celebrations and tears tomorrow night.

Berlin - or, namely, Kreuzberg - is going to go crazy tomorrow night as Germany plays Turkey in the semifinals of the European cup. Dave and I are going to avoid the big screen TV at the Brandenburg Gate, where they're expecting 500,000 people. There's a great article about it today in the New York Times. Click here to check it out.
I've got my money on Germany, but regardless of who wins, there will be celebrations and tears tomorrow night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home