Jamie in Cusco
Last week my brother started an adventure that he has been talking about for the last 4 years.
Now some lucky Peruvians are going to get the chance to learn English, with all the latest slang, from Jamie. I can only imagine the sentences that they will learn from Jamie like no one else could teach them.
After a little prodding he's started his own blog so that we can follow his time in Cusco, Peru.
http://jamieincusco.blogspot.com/
Last week my brother started an adventure that he has been talking about for the last 4 years.
Now some lucky Peruvians are going to get the chance to learn English, with all the latest slang, from Jamie. I can only imagine the sentences that they will learn from Jamie like no one else could teach them.
After a little prodding he's started his own blog so that we can follow his time in Cusco, Peru.
http://jamieincusco.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:
He Dave,
I am headed back to Cusco in October with some friends. So tell your brother if wants to hang with some americans will meet him for some Beers or Pisco Sours
Post a Comment
<< Home