&&ot Unser Jahr in Deutschland

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Everything and nothing going on.

Not much new to report from the last few days. I returned from my three-day Chicago trip on Sunday tired but with six pounds of brown sugar and the last Harry Potter under my arm. I've been completely occupied since then with proposals for the spring conferences, which are all due tomorrow, while Dave has been chugging away on his last paper for the semester while reading Harry Potter on the side. We leave Thursday for a quick trip to Amsterdam to meet our honeymooning friends Ashlyn and Kris, so there should be plenty more to report after the weekend.

In the meantime, I leave you with this picture, taken at our 4th of July party, of our Russian friend Alexey enjoying his American-made burger (compliments of Dave, Adrian, and Andrew), complete with American flag napkin (thanks again, mom!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home