Wahnsinn!
Insane!
This is more of warning to the readers of this blog...Erin an I are going to be super busy in August. I was just looking at the calendar, researching the time when Erin will land (as she is in Chi-town now), when I realized what crazed nuts we are.
Check this out:

I gotta be honest, I am not too sure how we are going to swing this (financially or physically), but we are gonna try.
Insane!
This is more of warning to the readers of this blog...Erin an I are going to be super busy in August. I was just looking at the calendar, researching the time when Erin will land (as she is in Chi-town now), when I realized what crazed nuts we are.
Check this out:

I gotta be honest, I am not too sure how we are going to swing this (financially or physically), but we are gonna try.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home