The office.
While Dave is finishing up his MA in Berlin, I am getting settled into my new job in Boulder. There's not much to report yet since school hasn't started, so I spent the last week taking care of administrative stuff and getting my office set up.
My office at CU is the nicest place I've ever had the opportunity to work. It's on the third floor of the Education building, with a view on Hellems, one of the Humanities buildings on campus in the courtyard of which the Colorado Shakespeare Festival is held every summer. I've really enjoyed the chance to 'nest' there and create an environment that's kind of modeled on some of the nicer offices I saw in Germany, with soft, indirect lighting, birch wood, and highlights of color. I have never been much of a 'work in the office' type before, but I can see myself getting a lot done here.




While Dave is finishing up his MA in Berlin, I am getting settled into my new job in Boulder. There's not much to report yet since school hasn't started, so I spent the last week taking care of administrative stuff and getting my office set up.
My office at CU is the nicest place I've ever had the opportunity to work. It's on the third floor of the Education building, with a view on Hellems, one of the Humanities buildings on campus in the courtyard of which the Colorado Shakespeare Festival is held every summer. I've really enjoyed the chance to 'nest' there and create an environment that's kind of modeled on some of the nicer offices I saw in Germany, with soft, indirect lighting, birch wood, and highlights of color. I have never been much of a 'work in the office' type before, but I can see myself getting a lot done here.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home