225 in a BMW328
So Erin's account (below) of our trip is pretty spot on. I just thought that I would add my title and spell out exactly how fast we were going as well as which car it was in...
Top speed (according to the computer):
227 km/h = 141 mph
There was lots of construction along the way, so the stretches of 200 km/h were often tempered by stretches of 80 km/h.
Still, no better way to drive.
So Erin's account (below) of our trip is pretty spot on. I just thought that I would add my title and spell out exactly how fast we were going as well as which car it was in...
Top speed (according to the computer):
227 km/h = 141 mph
There was lots of construction along the way, so the stretches of 200 km/h were often tempered by stretches of 80 km/h.
Still, no better way to drive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home