Skifahren
Erin made it home from her last interview in Santa Barbara. All indications are that she is zapped -- completely worn out. She has a good feeling about how she interviewed, but it's out of our hands for now.
So as a bit of a prize, we are headed out to take a break in the Austrian moutains. We'll report more once we return.
Erin made it home from her last interview in Santa Barbara. All indications are that she is zapped -- completely worn out. She has a good feeling about how she interviewed, but it's out of our hands for now.
So as a bit of a prize, we are headed out to take a break in the Austrian moutains. We'll report more once we return.

2 Comments:
Hi Erin - this is a funny way to get in touch with you, but I don't have your email address handy... I hope your interviews went well and you are enjoying a well-earned break. It was great to see you when you were here at Stanford, and I'm sorry Dave wasn't along too (hi Dave - California misses you).
I just found this on the SCIL website and thought you'd be interested...
http://scil.stanford.edu/news/whenisitbetter4-06.htm
take care!
Noah
I can't believe you'd choose Austria over Qatar. What is wrong with you people?!
Can't wait to hear how Erin's interviews go but I have a question on Dave's school & Erin's work: how is this all going to work out (I guess I'm not clear on the timing of things).
Post a Comment
<< Home