Spanning the Globe
As I write this entry, Erin is packing for another trip, this time back to Denver and Chicago. Because it seems like she just got barely back to Berlin (and that's because she really only did just get back 5 days ago), I thought I would try to do the math on the miles she's seen in the last 2 weeks.
193 km Berlin => Dresden
65 km Dresden => Meißen (roundtrip)
72 km Dresden => Glashütte (roundtrip)
234 km Dresden => Bayreuth
236 km Bayreuth => München
217 km München => Meersburg
10 km Meersburg => Konstanz
22 km Konstanz => Reichenau (roundtrip)
22 km Konstanz => Radolfzell
215 km Radolfzell => Karlsruhe
75 km Karlsruhe => Kraichtal-Neuenbürg (roundtrip)
459 km Karlsruhe => Leuven, Belgium
60 km Leuven => Brussels (roundtrip)
30 km Leuven => Brussels (yes, again)
778 km Brussels => Berlin (flown)
2688 km Germanification kilometers
And then there's the USA trip she is leaving for:
9900 km Berlin => Golden, CO
3260 km Golden => Chicago (roundtrip)
9900 km Golden => Berlin
Total traveled: 25,748 km or 16,000 mi
By the way, while I was doing this a friend sent me an email to show me a trick.
1. Go to Google Maps and choose the "Get Directions" tab
2. Enter "Berlin, Germany" as the start address.
3. Enter "Golden, CO" as the end / goal address.
4. Click get directions.
5. Take a close look at the intructions for #40
As I write this entry, Erin is packing for another trip, this time back to Denver and Chicago. Because it seems like she just got barely back to Berlin (and that's because she really only did just get back 5 days ago), I thought I would try to do the math on the miles she's seen in the last 2 weeks.
193 km Berlin => Dresden
65 km Dresden => Meißen (roundtrip)
72 km Dresden => Glashütte (roundtrip)
234 km Dresden => Bayreuth
236 km Bayreuth => München
217 km München => Meersburg
10 km Meersburg => Konstanz
22 km Konstanz => Reichenau (roundtrip)
22 km Konstanz => Radolfzell
215 km Radolfzell => Karlsruhe
75 km Karlsruhe => Kraichtal-Neuenbürg (roundtrip)
459 km Karlsruhe => Leuven, Belgium
60 km Leuven => Brussels (roundtrip)
30 km Leuven => Brussels (yes, again)
778 km Brussels => Berlin (flown)
2688 km Germanification kilometers
And then there's the USA trip she is leaving for:
9900 km Berlin => Golden, CO
3260 km Golden => Chicago (roundtrip)
9900 km Golden => Berlin
Total traveled: 25,748 km or 16,000 mi
By the way, while I was doing this a friend sent me an email to show me a trick.
1. Go to Google Maps and choose the "Get Directions" tab
2. Enter "Berlin, Germany" as the start address.
3. Enter "Golden, CO" as the end / goal address.
4. Click get directions.
5. Take a close look at the intructions for #40

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home